SWEATS AS I CONTINUE THIS
Welcome to where I fangirl. Here you will see everything from Sherlock and How To Train Your Dragon to Star Trek. Enjoy!
Amazing Drawings by Karla Mialynne
Talented artist Karla Mialynne isn’t content with simply sharing her stunning hyper-realistic art with her 44,000 Instagram followers – she posts these mixed-media images together with the artistic utensils she used to create these pieces, as if to prove that these are indeed drawings and not photographs.
- DON’T IMAGINE HIM LETTING HIS LITTLE SISTER RIDE ON THE BACK OF HIS BROOMSTICK.
- DON’T IMAGINE HIM SKETCHING OUT MAPS FOR HIS BROTHER BEFORE HE STARTS FIRST YEAR.
- DON’T IMAGINE POTTER VS. WEASLEY QUIDDITCH MATCHES DURING THE SUMMER.
- DON’T IMAGINE HIM STANDING UP AND CHEERING WHEN ONE OF THEM GETS SORTED INTO A DIFFERENT HOUSE, HE DOESN’T CARE IF IT’S SLYTHERIN, HE’S JUST SO PROUD AND THEY LOOK SO SMALL SITTING ON THAT STOOL WITH THE HAT SLIPPING DOWN OVER THEIR EYES.
- DON’T IMAGINE HARRY POTTER AS A BIG BROTHER EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW IF LILY AND JAMES HAD LIVED THEY WOULD HAVE HAD SO MANY BABIES
PROBABLY SEVEN BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW THIS GOESBUT JUST DON’T DO IT.
Did anyone notice how Katy perry never actually mentions a guy/man in her song The One That Got Away like for all we know she could be singing about a chicken nugget that she dropped
Why would she get a matching tattoo with a chicken nugget
I’d get a matching tattoo with a chicken nugget. Chicken nuggets is like my family.
is that john green
That’s John Green.